One thing that makes us different from some other dental practices is that most of our new patients come to us because they are referred to us by our current patients.
The Refer a Friend Program is our way of saying thank you to all the patients that refer someone to our office. We appreciate being recommended.
So whenever one of our current patients sends us a friend, family member,
or coworker, we will give a $20 credit to their account.
Just give someone our name and contact information. Ask them to give us your name when they come in for their first appointment. After their first appointment we will credit your account for $20.
The great part is that there is no limit to the amount of times you can get a $20 credit. Below are some of the details.
- The $20 credit can’t be redeemed for cash. However, you can use it toward any service we offer.
- The $20 credit can’t be transferred to someone else’s account. You can use it for yourself or someone on your account, like a child or spouse.
- The $20 credit does not apply to members of your household. We very much appreciate seeing the entire family but the credit is for new patients you refer to us outside of your own household.
- The $20 credit is only good for a referral of an adult patient. That is defined by at least 21 years of age.
- The $20 credit is limited to one credit per household of the new patient. In other words, when you refer a friend you will get one $20 credit, not one for her, her husband, and one of each of her kids.
- There are no retroactive referral credits. This begins January 1, 2014.
- We reserve the right to change or cancel the program at any time.